We strongly encourage men to have a two-yearly men’s health check (Well-Man Check) from age 40. You can see our nurse practitioner or one of our male GPs. We offer screening for early diagnosis of heart disease, skin, bowel and prostate cancer.
These Well-Man checks include:
- Weight and body-mass index
- Pulse and blood pressure
- Skin examination for melanoma
- Heart check and cardiovascular risk assessment
- Testicular examination
- Prostate check
- ECG and eyesight tests where applicable
- Blood tests where indicated
We also offer advice regarding:
- Depression and other mental health issues
- Alcohol use
- Sexual health issues
If you are unsure of who to see or how much time is required to address your specific health need, please phone us on (03) 435 0777.